Living in southernArizona allows Charlotte to go to the International Gem & Mineral
Show in Tucson, the “Wall Street” of gem shows. What fun to see natural & unique
gemstones, shells & fossils from all over the world! Buying Australian fire opals
from Australians, amber from Germans, ammonites from Russians, jade from Chinese,
ammolite from Canadians, Arizona turquoise direct from the mining companies, pearls
from… Well, it is really an international experience and a world of natural minerals
to use in her one-of-a-kind creations.
Loving to buy and wear unique jewelry in her education career, Charlotte uses this
knowledge in her designs creating what she would like to have in jewelry as a customer.
Her jewel ry often includes:
· Designs on 2 sides, each different so the piece is wearable with differentoutfits.
· Large bail designs on pendants so they fit on most sizes of a collar, omega or
· Unique free form designs, often accented with beads to make pieces fun to wear
· Natural features of the stone, shell or fossil that creates one-of-a-kind pieces
· Flexibility by using a mix of metals, gold, silver, copper, red brass, etc.
Her travels uncover interesting rocks and semi-precious gemstones. She cuts stones
into wearable size pieces; hand shapes, polishes, & designs, creating unique hand
Click on images below to view her gemstone collection.